Release Notes: Version 0.9.9
Version 0.9.9 released 31 October 2010
EPUB, Kindle, and HTML2 Transformation Types
- Added support for different file organization strategies, with built-in strategies "single-dir" and "as-authored". Allows customization of organization and naming of output files through new mode "get-topic-result-url".
- Fixed bug with incorrect graphic reference URLs when topics are output into in directory under root directory or graphics not in directory named "images"
- Fixed bug with literal " " in empty table cells
- Handle paragraphs within span for table descriptions
- Eliminated Toolkit graphic copying during preprocessing
EPUB and Kindle Transformation Types
- Added new parameter epub.exclude.auto.rellinks that turns off auto-generated related links.
HTML2 Transformation Type
- Allow user to specify name of root output file (defaults to "index.html" as for HTML1 transform type)
- Use first navigation topic reference as initial file for root file and frameset
- Refined default CSS for root page
<section-pullquote>to publication content domain. These elements specialize